From different students you get different types of reactions after exams. Some are happy and some are just relieved. Here we bring you a list of 5 such reactions:
1. The toppers (aka nerds) – Even though they know that they are going to top, they still say things like, “Yaar, main toh kuch nahi likhkar aaya “or “ Thik thaak ho gya bas paper “ . Once, they get their answer sheets back, they will crib over that 0.5 mark the teacher deducted.
3. The weirdos (part 2) – Even though it’s of no use, they keep discussing the answers with everyone. End result – everyone is depressed.
4. The party animals – They will be the happiest of all because:
1. They somehow will score passing marks.
2.EXAMS ARE OVER.
They will probably say,” Yaar agli baar se padh lunga ab toh”.
5. The crybabies – These are the students who study but still are never able to score well. They keep quiet or start crying as soon as their paper is over.