“Migration is not a right, It is only a permissive facility and not an obligatory one. It all depends upon both incoming and outgoing Colleges concerned; therefore, the policy of Reservation in Migration for both Inter-College & Inter-University is not applicable.”
College Migration in Delhi University:
- No Objection Certificate is required from the Principal / Head of the College where a Candidate is presently studying as well as from the Principal of the concerned College where he / she wants to migrate.
- Leaving Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the concerned College.
- Mark sheets of the Examinations already passed.
General Rules Related To Migration:
- Candidates are not allowed from a regular College to School of Open Learning (SOL) or Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) since regular Colleges in University of Delhi are under Semester scheme, whereas, School of Open Learning (SOL) as well as Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB) are under Annual scheme.
- No Migration is allowed from one College to another College for a different course.
- No Migration is allowed in the 5th Semester or 3rd Year of the course.
- No Migration shall be allowed at the Post-Graduate level.
- Applications for Migration from one College of the University to another shall be only entertained by the Principal of the College from which migration is sought, and the necessary alteration in the enrollment entries shall only be made in the University Registrar by the Registrar after obtaining the consent in writing from both Principals.