The Delhi University began accepting applications under the first cut-off list at 10 a.m. today, and the process will be entirely online this year. On October 1, the university released the first cut-off list. The application procedure will go through October 6.
Nearly 70,000 places are available, with eight institutions setting 100% cut-offs for ten programmes.
Candidates who meet the first cut-off list can apply between 10:00 a.m. on October 4 and 11:59 p.m. on October 6. By 5 p.m. on October 7, the college will authorize admission based on the initial DU cut-off list. Candidates must submit payment by October 8 at 5 p.m.
Students are also only permitted to pick one programme and college during admissions against a certain DU cut-off, according to DU admissions standards. Candidates can, however, withdraw from the programme in which they were accepted in the first round and change both course and college after the second list of cut-offs is released.
They must, however, meet the new college’s second list cut-off.
Students applying for admission are required to use their own dashboard to choose their programme and college. Students who do not complete the college and programme selection process will be denied admission.
How to Apply for DU Admission in 2021
1) Check the DU first cut-off list for 2021 and then choose the institutions that match your scores.
2) Go to the connected college’s website and choose a course that interests you and which meets your percentage.
3) On the site, find the ‘Registration’ option and click on it.
4) Complete the needed information.
5) Attach the necessary documentation.
6) Make the required payments.
7) Press the submit button.
8) You can print the application form that has been submitted.
- Class 10 mark sheet and Board Examination certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Provisional certificate/original certificate of class 12
- Conduct certificate
- Category (SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM) certificate
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
Online Application Instructions and Guidelines
1) According to the criteria, a candidate may pick just one programme in a college during a given cutoff period, and numerous programmes and colleges during a given cutoff period are not authorized.
2) The rules say that “no physical visit to colleges/universities is necessary throughout the admission process.”
3) When the colleges get the application, they check it against the submitted papers and decide whether to accept or reject the candidate.
4) In the event that essential papers are missing, the candidate will be notified by the particular institution via their registered email address/phone number, and the documents will be sent directly to the college. All institutions will provide an email address for candidates to send papers and explanations. The candidacy shall be denied by giving the reason if the applicant does not respond or if the papers are insufficient until the given date/time, according to the guidelines.
5) The uploaded papers will be physically checked by colleges within the time frame specified by the university, as and when it is notified.
For more details and queries, you can visit The DU Offical Website.