1. BOOKS ARE ADDICTIVE
Others might get addicted to drugs but for you books are the nicotine. For you books are much more addictive than LSD and cocaine.
2. BOOK LOVERS NEVER GO TO BED ALONE.
That’s the best thing about loving books. They will always love you back. You will always have their company to bed. No matter if you have someone in your life or not, you can always cuddle with your book.
3. WHEN THE WORLD SLEEPS, YOU READ!
Reading is your best time pass And night is the best time to read.
4. PERFECT DAY? RAIN, TEA AND A GOOD BOOK. THAT’S ALL YOU WISH FOR.
Books and coffee or tea can make even a miserable day better.
5. ADMIT IT OR NOT BUT YOU’RE AN ESCAPIST.
Yes! You’re an escapist that is what you read books for – to escape the reality. By reading you create a world of your imagination and you love to be in there.
6. FOR OTHERS IT MIGHT BE ZARA BUT FOR YOU THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION IS A BOOK STORE.
Well libraries and book stores are your weak point just like a designer showroom is to a runway model. And whenever you enter a book store you end up buying every recently published one.
7. OTHERS WATCH MOVIES BUT YOU READ INSTEAD.
You just don’t get it why people don’t read and watch the same movie instead. It sounds so gross to you.
8. THIS IS HOW YOU GET HIGH.
The fragrance of books is your kind of perfume and sometimes you wish you could bottle it and sniff it all life long.
9. PEOPLE HATE BOOKS BUT YOU STILL DON’T CARE.
10. THERE IS ALWAYS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER THAT YOU WISH WAS REALLY REAL.
11. YOU DEEPLY LOVE PEOPLE WHO LOVE BOOKS.
When you hear someone saying that they love reading novels you instantly add them into you favorites list.
12. EVERY TIME YOU START A BOOK, YOU JUST GET THAT DEEP URGE TO READ IT ALL AT ONCE.
13. YOU READ BOOKS BECAUSE YOU LOVE TO READ. AS SIMPLE AS THAT!
14. EVERY TIME YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER DIES IT FEELS LIKE A PART OF YOU DIED.
15. YOUR CHARACTER IS DEFINED BY THE BOOK YOU READ.
Every time you end up a book, You inherite some character of the character from the book. It happens!