The 4th installment of lockdown amid Coronavirus￼ will begin from 18th May 2020 in India. Prime Minister of India announced in his speech that lockdown 4 will be implemented.With some reliefs to the general public. So that the Indian economy can be revived.
The guidelines were issued today (17 may 2020) in the evening for the same. According to them, the lockdown will be strictly imposed on the containment zones without any relief. The delineation of Red, Green and Orange zones will be decided by the respective States and UT Governments. They will do so after taking into consideration the situation of the particular place.
But ,the Ministry of Home Affairs has stated that the following activities with some restrictions can begin in areas except containment zones:
- Interstate movement of passenger vehicles and buses.
- Intra state movement of passenger vehicles and buses.
As a result certain restrictions to continue are :
- Cinema halls, restaurants (except home delivery) , gyms, schools and colleges to remain closed.
- Metro services will not resume
- Religious meetings and opening of places of worship are not allowed
- All social/political/work gatherings are not allowed
- Airlines will not resume.
Delhi Government will issue it’s guidelines tomorrow for the same. It will mention specifically what services will resume.
Helpful information given