The University of Delhi will begin its registration process for postgraduate courses, MPhil, and PhD programmes on July 26. In addition, the registration for DUET 2021(Delhi University Entrance Test) will also commence on July 26. The varsity has set the last date for completing the online registrations by August 21.
Around 20,000 seats are available in various PG courses being offered by the varsity in 2021. The University received more than 4,500 visitors in the first 15 minutes.
Admissions for all PG, some undergraduate, and MPhil/PhD programmes will be conducted through Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The entrance exam will be conducted through computer-based mode. The dates for DUET are still awaited. There will be a common registration form for all candidates applying for MPhil/PhD programmes.
Steps to apply for the online registration process 2021:
- Visit Delhi University’s official site: http://www.du.ac.in/
- Click on the Admissions 2021 tab and then Postgraduates admissions 2021
- Complete the Registration process by filling out all the necessary details
- Enter registered login credentials and complete the registration process
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fees for completing the registration process.
- A confirmation email regarding the completion of the form on the registered Email address will be sent.
- Save the application number and login details for future processes.
The University has decided that registration fees for merit-based and entrance based courses will be the same. The official press notice read, “For Post Graduate Programmes, the candidates will be required to fill one Registration Form but pay separate Registration Fees if opting for more than one programme.”
The entire admission procedure will be online this year similar to last year. For assistance to the students with the online process of postgraduate programmes, the varsity has organised four ‘Virtual Open Days’. These will be held at 5 pm between July 27 and July 30.
After the cancellation of CUCET for this year, the varsity announced that the registration process for undergraduate courses will begin on August 2 and the last date for applying will be August 31. Four new entrance-based courses have been added by DU this year.