To all the metro travellers out there, there’s an important information.
On Thursday, Haryana’s chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced it officially that the metro stations which fall in Haryana region will be renamed. The segments are Bahadurgarh to Mundka and Mujesar to Ballabhgarh metro line corridor.
The old and new names of metro station are as follows:
1) Modern Industrial Estate- Pandit Shree Ram Sharma metro station
2) Bus stand metro station- Bahadurgarh city metro station.
3) City park metro station- Brigadier Hoshiar Singh metro station
4) NCB colony metro station- Sant Surdas metro station
5) Ballabhgarh metro station- Raja Nahar Singh metro station.
While addressal to the general public, the Chief Minister also said that, Faridabad will be comprised of a new Faridabad metro development authority (FMDA) just like the one of Gurugram Metro Development Authority (GMDA) in order to assure the infrastructural development of the same in Faridabad.