“You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety”
The Campus Connect(TCC) is a growing youth leadership development platform that aims to bridge the gap between the youth and the corporate and promote entrepreneurship among young minds through way of providing live work experience.They began their recruitment drive in mid-august and have already received 10,000+ applications from Delhi NCR itself and intend to move pan-India soon.
The organisation operates in three domains:
- Youth Connect Programs: Bridging the gap between college students and the corporate.
- Workshops: Technical and Non-Technical Workshops in order to equip the young leaders with the required soft skills and knowledge.
- Events: Youth-centric events and competitions in various colleges.
TCC is conducting the first of its kind GLOBAL YOUTH LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE 2016 (GYLC), a 2 day conclave(24th-25th September) in Manesar. Global Youth Leadership Conference is a congress of aspiring leaders and entrepreneurs which will be spearheaded by established entrepreneurs and well-known persons excelling in their respective fields.
“The Campus Connect was built to empower leaders and make this world a better place. Entrepreneurship is an extension to leadership where a group of leaders and change makers identify a real problem and devise a solution for it. I am a firm believer that Entrepreneurship is India’s answer to boost the progress of the nation; a startup nation. When experienced leaders and entrepreneurs are put on a single platform and are given a chance to share their journey, it becomes the most inspiring and insightful experience for young delegates. The kind of value and knowledge that young change makers and leaders of tomorrow can expect to get from this conference is huge.”
-Nishant Sharma on GYLC, Founder of The Campus Connect & Smartech Labs.
It aims to focus on the growth of an individual through a series of leadership sessions, thus providing the perfect environment needed for a budding visionary to prosper. It is an opportunity to integrate fun and frolic with engaging and thought-provoking activities that will leave one inspired and transformed. Thereby, instilling leadership as an essential virtue in the participants. It will give an impetus to every individual’s personality development by making them a team player and a quick learner.
The Speakers for the Conference are:
- Deepak Goel, Founder & CEO, iMET Global, is a new generation Indian Entrepreneur venturing his way as a catalyst in building better Social Media Enabled world with content driven sales/marketing support, trainings and coaching, business consulting and off shoring pioneering MPO (Marketing Process Outsourcing).
- Aashish Beergi, Co-founder and CEO, Mash Project, is a youth activist and a social entrepreneur based out of New Delhi, India. He is the Co-founder and CEO of MASH Project, which is building innovative platforms for young people to engage with social development work. Aashish has represented MASH Project on a global platform where it was one of the 16 organisations selected from all over the world and the youngest to attend the Experts Meeting on Youth Mobile initiative by UNESCO at its headquarters in Paris, France.
- Sarthak Paul is the Founder & CEO of Mean Metal Motors, that aims at making the newest breed of performance electric cars and providing sustainable, inexpensive and futuristic technologies to all citizens across the globe. He has been awarded the Entrepreneur to look out for in the coming decade by The Economic Times.
- Sahil Arora, Founder & CEO, Vuzelaa Group, is a 17-year-old entrepreneur who founded Vuzela Group. A true innovator who has created multiple groundbreaking technology products and solutions, from an iris scan to authenticate users to real life holographic images, literally in mid-air. Sahil Arora is a student of Pathways School in Gurgaon. The journey of entrepreneurship which started just a year back has been fruitful for Arora when he finally approached investors and received a funding close to $500K, recently.
- Pradip Bhandari, Founder, Jan Ki Baat, country’s largest platform connecting people on public issues through videos. He is a recipient of young leader award in 1st model youth parliament 2014. He is a public policy graduate and an engineer. He is a believer of “be the change you want to see”
- Akshay Guneti is the Co-Founder at Startup and Curator at Indian Startup Tour. Indian Startup Tour is pioneering journey to meet dynamic groups of Entrepreneurs, Innovators and small-scale start-ups. It is a drive to propel 2000+ ingenious ventures with 40 advantageous meetups. Indian Startup Tour aims to bring all the start-up innovators on common grounds under one roof to garner innovations and ideas through travel, and help build the spirit of entrepreneurship across India.
- Rishav Kumar is an entrepreneur, innovator and startup enthusiast. He founded University Express in the year 2012 and is actively mentoring early stage startups. He holds experience in digital marketing & branding and has managed major blue chip brands, digitally. Rishav is an All India CBSE topper in Economics and graduated with an honors degree in the same subject from University of Delhi. He also holds a Diploma in Marketing Management from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management, Mumbai and an MBA from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Dwarka.
8. Pawas Jain (Co Founder, Blue Box Media), 23 years old Chartered Accountant from Jaipur, Rajasthan, Pawas Jain is the Founder Director of the startup Blue Box Media Pvt. Ltd. backed by seed funds of RAIN. The digital media company works on The Tech Portal (thetechportal.in) which is a technology tabloid with comprehensive coverage of Indian tech and startup updates and has an international reach in over 50 countries. Pawas Jain heads Finance, Business Development & Global Expansions for The Tech Portal. He is also the Co-Owner in Wired Hub, which is Rajasthan’s first of its kind startup club, an initiative to build a stronger and closely knit community of startup ecosystem, and provide end to end mentorship and guidance for young entrepreneurs to help them launch their startups.
9. Deepanshu Jain, Co founder, The Tech Portal, is the Editor-In-Chief and co-founder of The Tech Portal, one of India’s few globally recognized destinations for comprehensive technology coverage. The Tech Portal currently reports from India, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Bangladesh and UK. Deepanshu is a hard-core tech maniac. He’s a startup enthusiast as well, and has interests in profiling startups in fintech, healthtech, AR/VR, AI, Deep Learning, electric tech among others.
The conference speakers also include Shubhankar Mathur (Globe Trotter & Branding Expert), Ravindra Sharma (VP, SAP LABS Asia Pacific) and Biswarup Goswami (VP HR @ Galaxy Surfactants Ltd.)
The organisation also plans to launch their most awaited products. Those being The Pocket Ticket App, Smartboard and Smartech Society.
Pocket Ticket is a web & app based events discovery platform; a convenient way to enlist events and render the ticketing process hassle free. Smart Board, on the other hand, is a cross-platform application that connects students with corp orates by providing them with corporate exposure, internship and live projects to work on.
Smartech Society is a Cloud Based Software. The vision of smartech society is to transform a society into a smart digital society leveraging technology – mobility and cloud.
The Campus Connect & Jan ki Baat will also launch a joint venture into Youth Journalism.
The Campus Connect is working on a collaboration with IMET Global to conduct iSocial’s 3rd season of Career Awareness Drive in various colleges in Delhi-NCR and through that giving the students an opportunity to gain the required skills and knowledge in the digital world and obtain an opportunity to share their profiles with top digital/ social media recruiters.
At the Launch event, The Campus Connect will unveil a more refined model and vision statement for The School Connect. The Campus Connect had launched its sister organization, The School Connect in July 2015.
Apart from this, the conference promises fun and interactive activities and events including a pool and rain dance party, a mini militia tournament and a cricket match. Added to it the stay at 4- Star resort and 200+ delegates from across various colleges in Delhi and other cities.
GYLC’16 is the talk of the town this month. So get ready for a never like before experience. The last date to register for the conference is 18th September 2016.
- Registration Link:
*For Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Non-Students): –ly/conferencegylc
*For Students: bit.ly/gylc2016
- Website: www.smartechlabs.com.gylc
- For Details & Queries Contact:
- Shreyansh: 9024773779
- Umang: 8802714418
- Kumud: 9873743764
- Jaya: 9654740018