Delhi University’s long ongoing admission process is on its last ounce of completion. The colleges had their respective cutoffs for each category. Still some seats are left in the OBC, SC, ST categories. The colleges therefore had to organise for a special Drive to fill in those seats.
The drive earlier consisted of many cutoffs – 5th 6th and the 7th cutoffs.And them there is this 8th cut off, which is being considered to be the last one owing to the vacancy of seats,but then it depends totally on the occupancy if any further cutoffs will be there or not.
For now, the candidates who fulfill the required cutoffs are advised to go to these colleges since the 8th cutoff is here today.
The documents required are:
1. Class 10th Board certificate
2. Class 10th marksheet
3. Class 12th board certificate (if not received yet,then bring the provisional one)
4. Class 12th board marksheet
5. Admission form hardcopy
6. Reserved category certificate
7. Transfer certificate
8. Migration certificate
9. Passport size self attested photographs
10. Original copy of registration form
11. Pass certificate for class 10th English (for students who did not appear in English).