The online registration for admission into colleges affiliated with Delhi University has started from May 15, 2018.
Students can begin their online registration process by logging in to https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/ and pay the registration fee.
DU will conduct ‘Open Days’ between May 21 to May 29 to provide the information on courses, colleges and the admission process to secure that elusive seat in one of DU’s 63 colleges. There are about 56,000 undergraduate seats in the university.
Also Read: Delhi University Admissions Begin, All Online: Your Complete Guide
Step by step guide to submit application online:
- You have to apply online through UG admission portal
- You have to choose the course/ college seats online as per the notification
- Opting for ECA and sports quota shall have to apply online, as well
- You have to signup at the portal by providing the email id (valid; this will be the mode of communication with the University thereafter) and phone number
- Confirm the registration
- Complete the registration after “signup”
- Fill all the eight sections with accurate information
- Deposit the application fee
The following documents need to be uploaded during the online registration process:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant. The specification of the passport size photo is same as that used in the Indian Passport.
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self attested copy of Class X Board Certificate (for the date of birth)
- Self attested Class XII Marks-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective boards’ website should be uploaded).
- Self attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW Certificate, if applicable.
- Self attested copy of income certificate (for OBC non-creamy layer) Certificate, if applicable.
- Self attested copy of Sport Certificate(s) for last three years, if applicable.
- Self attested copy of Extra Curricular Activities Certificate(s), if applicable
The first cut-off is expected to be out on 2nd week of June, while the academic session is expected to begin in July.