With exams approaching, we’ve all discussed a zillion times on our respective WhatsApp groups the amount of syllabus left, what we’re leaving out, the study schedules we’re hoping to follow and which paper we’re flunking. In all these conversations and all these groups, there are a few typical people you’ll come across. We bring to you a list of 7 types of people you’ll see around you during exams.
1. Those who keep a pace with the class, learn the lessons daily and sometimes are even ahead of the whole class. They can give an exam anywhere anytime.
2. Those who study 2-3 months before the exams and try to cover as many books and questions as possible.
3. Those who keep forgetting the exam date and every time someone tells them the date, they will go into a state of shock and it continues.
4. Those who start studying when only a month is left and try to cover as many chapters as possible or they will buy the holy grail 10 year book.
5. Those who start studying when only few weeks are left and just read important topics and beg for notes
6. Those who are totally dependent on their tuition classes.
7. Those who were partying the whole time, try to convince as many Gods as possible. Class toppers are like their saviors on the day of examination.
So which of these are you? Whatever the case, we hope you manage to ace these exams.
All the best!