4th Phase of Lockdown Begins in Delhi, CM Kejriwal announces gradual opening of shops and offices
Shops are allowed to reopen in Delhi. Buses,Taxis and autos to travel with limited passengers, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said today, adding that the lockdown would be extended till May 31. Markets will open on an odd-even basis but shops selling essential items can open every day.
- Taxis, cabs allowed with two passengers
Driver needs to sanitise the area after every passenger gets off. E-rickshaws and cycle rickshaws can travel with 1 passenger only.
- Car-pooling not allowed.
- Essential service providers to be allowed across borders.
- Social distancing to be maintained at all places.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- Buses to not have more than 20 passengers.
- Cars to have only two passengers,
No pillion riders on two-wheelers.
- Markets will open on odd-even basis
Shops have to maintain social distancing.
- Industries will open but with staggered timings.
- Weddings with 50 people allowed, funeral with 20 people.
- Within containment zones only essential services allowed.
With Easing Lockdown Restrictions, The Govt. expects the economic activities and business to revive. Daily wage earners can expect work from now onwards.
Also Peope needs to extra careful at this time, since the number of cases are growing to record level each passing day.