After a delay of almost 15 days, the Delhi University from Friday is all set to begin the registration process for admission to entrance based undergraduate courses. The application process for 9 courses would start from 6:00 pm as mentioned in a press release of the University which is put up on its official website. To encourage more students, the entrance exam this year would be conducted in 18 cities from July 1 to July 6 and would be a computer based. Earlier, the application process was to begin from May 31 earlier.
The nine courses for which the entrance examination would be conducted are:
- BA (Hons) Music
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
- BA (Hons) Humanities and Social Sciences
- BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Business Economics Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- B Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd)
- B Sc Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (PEHE&S)
To submit the application form, the candidates will have to login by submitting their personal and contact details. The candidates should ensure that they possess a valid e-mail id and mobile number while registering because the University will contact the students via these two mediums only.
To encourage students across the nation, DU will be conducting the entrance exam in 18 cities. In all, the candidates will be able to apply to apply for 9 courses through it.
The application process for UG Merit based Admission has concluded on June 13, 2017. The first cutoff for the merit based admission was supposed to be announced on June 20, 2017. However, the issuance has been delayed until June 23, 2017. Due to it, the entire schedule of DU UG merit admission has been pushed back.