The University Of Delhi has begun the registration process for the PG courses on 26th July 2021 and registration is opened till 21st August 2021.Total number of seats available in PG course this year is 20000.
The entire admission procedure will be online this year just like the previous year .The admission to PG programmes will be done through Delhi University Entrance Test which will be conducted by NTA.
The National Testing Agency announced the dates for Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2021 on Tuesday. The exams will commence on September 26 and will end on October.
Delhi University commenced the registration process for PG, M.Phil and PhD programmes on Monday while for undergraduate programmes the registration process will commence from August 2.
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO REGISTER FOR DU PG COURSES 2021
- STEP 1 : Visit the official website of UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- STEP 2: Click on ‘ PG ADMISSION 2021’
- STEP 3: Enter the required details
- Step 4: Save the user ID and password and then login using the required credentials
- Step 5: Upload the required document and pay the application fee
- You’re done