Missing your friends in this Lockdown? Here are some movies which will make you cherish your memories and your friendship with them.
- Sholay – “YE DOSTI HUM NAHI TODENGE ” You must have sung this song with your friends once on your life atleast. This iconic song comes from the classic iconic Movie “Sholay” And the best duo of friends Jai and Veeru, who can die and as well as kill for each other.Watch their forever friendship.
- Dil Chahta hai – “Hum dost the , hain aur humesha rhenge ” When Sameer ( Saif Ali Khan) said this he set an example of true friendship that even if you go on different paths and don’t meet often with your friends ,you still are going to remain friends always , no matter what happens. This group of three friends gets together for a trip of Goa and explores different meanings of frienship.
- Rang De Basanti – “College ke iss taraf hum life ko nachate hain, te duji taraf life humko nachati hai.” It is very obvious to have fun in your life but when to not and focus on something that is very important along with your friends is described in this movie very well. All the friends stay together for the pride of their nation but at the end give a major lesson that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
- 3 Idiots – “Dost fail ho toh dukh hota hai, lekin agar dost first aa jaye toh zyaada dukh hota hai.” Group of three friends, one is a topper, the other two failures but only because they were at the wrong places. Still stay together even if the all odds are against them. They get separated by everyone again and again. But, it is their true friendship that gives them the courage to do whatever they wanted instead of doing something forcibly and spoil their lives.
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara – As the title suggests itself “Life doesn’t Come Again”. You only have this lifetime to make the most of it. This film revolves around three friends who take out time from their busy lives. Go on a road-trip to Spain. They get to know how strong their friendship is. Everyone would want such a vacation right?
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani – “Kuch logon ke saath rehne se hi sab theek ho jata hai.” This group of friends actually runs away from the reality. Goes on a trip, has fun and finds love. They know what to do for your friends and when.
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety – “Friends can make you understand what is better for you.” Sonu always takes care of Titu , no matter what the situation between them is. He knows he understands the world better and Titu is too good to do so , so he keeps him away and always saves him from the bad. For Titu, there’s no one above Sonu and never can be. That’s true friendship.