1. Protests against the authorities, rules or teachers as well as street play are a normal sight for you.
2. Momos has become your only choice to relieve your food cravings. The cheapest and tasty option.
3. Fest season is the time to be lecture-free! You hang out at other colleges and beg for passes and sometimes search ‘jugaad’ for entry but have an awesome time.
4. Vishwavidyalaya metro station has become your ‘Adda’ for everything. You call your friends up there to make further plans.
5. You have become a pro dealing with rickshawalas. You bargain with them to save some on your month’s budget so that you could shop at your favorite place or chill at Kamla Nagar.
6. Public transports such as metro, rickshaws are your primary sources of mobility.
7.Either you attend the morning class or you miss a meal called ‘breakfast’. You know that ultimately you will munch on iced tea/lime soda and noodles.
8. You find teamwork at its best during internals. Screenshots on mobile phones seem handy.
9. Back seats, First choice. Front seats, prepare to nod.
10. Going to college has become a reason for more ATTENDANCE to you.
By – Pankhuri Verma for DU Times