STATIONERY LOVERS ALERT! THE ANNUAL STATIONERY AND ART FAIR IS BACK!
AUGUST 25 – SEPTEMBER 2, 2018 (Timings: 10a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Isn’t it absolutely true that we can NEVER get enough of stationery and it brings our hidden inner child to life? If you guys are shouting HELL YES, then all you stationery hoarders are in for a treat at the legendary Stationery and Art Material Fair’s 2018 edition – and here’s what’s happening!
Having been an annual event at Pragati Maidan for almost two decades, the Stationery and Art Fair has already started on August 25 to coincide with The Book Fair 2018. Organised by the ITPO, it will see popular art supplies and stationery brands from India and abroad.
The Fair is basically for stationery hoarders, DIY enthusiasts, artists, writers, students, teachers and everyone with a pen-and-paper problem. It’s a good place to hit up if you’re taking up sketching professionally, or are into upcycling, doodling, writing, journaling or just collecting every stationery product that’s ever existed.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A Plethora of stationery supplies! (Bet you guessed that one!)
- 40 Indian and 14 International brands (Sakura, Camlin, Kangaro, Nichiban, Artbin etc.)
- Coincides with The Book Fair 2018 (Doubles up the fun!)
- Lucrative discounts on art and office supplies!
- Genuine leather laptop bags under 2K!
- Eco-friendly stationery solutions
WHAT WE ARE EXCITED ABOUT?
- Quirky notebooks, notepads, journals! (Despite the fact that we own hundreds already)
- Pens and Pencils for every purpose (Be it for work, doodling, sketching and hoarding)
- Craft Supplies that solve our every DIY need!
- Paints, brushes, palette knives and canvases of all kinds ( Artists’ heaven!)
- A place solely dedicated to stationery ( sigh, it’s a happy place.)
- Stocking up on the to-read books from the Book Fair!
WHEN – 25th August – 2nd September, 2018 (10a.m. to 8 p.m.)
WHERE – Pragati Maidan, Hall No. 8 and 12
NEAREST METRO STATION – Pragati Maidan
ENTRY FEE – INR 20 per person. However, school children in school uniforms (and accompanied by teachers) will go free.
So buddies, Nine days of stationery heaven right in your city!
If it’s been a while you bought some stationery supplies (or even if you did), you definitely wouldn’t want to miss this!
Also Read: How to choose a right book