THINGS THAT A CORPORATE WORLD REQUIRES: AN X-FACTOR!
Today’s fast moving world and it’s corporate demands has created a cut throat competition among the masses! Who make it to the top, we call them lucky and who don’t are considered contrary to the former.But know what?It isn’t just luck,
If it is 10, hardwork is 90 then!
What the demanding world on the supply side requires is an X-FACTOR that is constituted of some qualities:
1. CONSTANT VULTURE EYE: Yeah!being an employee to present date companies, one needs to keep eyeing the things, the opportunities, the objectives for the well being of the company as well as themselves.
2. COMPANY’S BETTERMENT OPPORTUNITIES: The company whichever you want to work for, ideally working in their present objectives won’t do, you need to look for the betterment opportunities of the company.
3. UPDATED WITH THE TECHNOLOGY: If you are the one saying “gadgets are not my cup of tea”,then no! this won’t take u further on the long run.To be an asset and not a liability to the company, you need to be updated and we’ll equipped with the gadgetized world out there!
4. PERSONALITY GROOMING: This is something that counts the most!Agree?Of course any manager would like to have someone who is very well groomed and pleasant, for that wooes the customer easily!So,go n hv that haircut you have long been planning to!?
5. ENTREPRENEURIAL BRAIN: Sounds heavy eh?! Yeah it is, but then that is a necessity.You cannot just sit n exist.You need to treat yourself as a business entity and use your entrepreneurial brain to take the company to that zenith!
6. “If you are good at something never do it for free”: of course all of us are familiar with this famous dialogue by JOKER! This is something v know but ignore. No, ya out there in d corporate world now, count your gains…may that be qualitative or quantitative!
So, yeah gear up for the next big thing you want!
A slam poetess, writer, blogger and an avid reader. Presently serving as an Editor at college magazine-Samdrishti and Literature Society of RLA college, Delhi University.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
When will the admissions for add on courses start?And what is the crit ...
is there any chance of more lists coming?? ...
Desh bamdhu college has already released its 7th cutoff.are there any ...
Creative writer ❤ ...
after result kya process addmission ka kyuki abhi tak online first cut ...
72 years of Independence
Swatantra Divas : The Independence Day
The true Independence!
A Hike in Delhi Metro’s Fares is unlikely until at least 2020
2014 Powered By DU Times